Friday, March 13, 2009

Sydney Cate and Daddy came to visit me at school today. I look over and see her peeking in the window at me with a huge smile on her face. She came right into the room and ran up to me! It was wonderful! She traveled all over the school. I think she probably walked about a mile, which would be alot for her little legs to carry her. It was so much fun for her! She loved watching all of the kids and seeing all the teachers. My kids loved playing with her too. She went into the kindergarten classrooms to check out all the fun stuff. She especially liked the kitchen set! In my room, she loved the Cooties game pieces. I was worried she'd swallow one but she didn't thank goodness! She carried those cooties all over the school. I haven't seen her laugh and talk like that before. Then we went down to the Super Walmart in Lenoir, which was a treat for her too! It was such a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment