Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Vasoline!?!?
On Saturday, I was trying to do normal every day house stuff...especially since I had to work the last Saturday. Sydney Cate was down for a nap and Cali was playing. Or so I thought. I hear nothing so I go to the living room to check on her and she had opened the Vasoline tub. We had it out because she had not been feeling well and had checked her temperature earlier. She had vasoline all over her. Her clothes and hands were covered. I couldn't figure out how she had opened the lid! When she saw me coming toward her, she started shaking and crying because she knew I was coming to take away her fun. Sure enough, she was screaming as I was trying to take away the container and clean her up. Fortunately, it didn't get in the hair! I guess it was a small cost for her to have a little fun. Could have been much worse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment