Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Break Week

Well, unfortunately it's over but we had lots of time spent together as a family.   And I got to spend some fun quality time with Syd.  She went on a play date with an "old" friend and we also spent some time on her bicycle at the park.  We had so much fun that day together.  Some of her quotes were, "Mama, Iyla is my best friend."  After blowing a wish flower, "I wished I could be a princess and a butterfly."  After telling me how she felt about making bad choices at school, "Sad, mad, frustrated!"  Oh how I love that girl!

Friday we went to opening day at Tweetsie Railroad.  Just the girls because Daddy had to work.  That place is like their "Magic Kingdom" for now.  Syd wanted to go back the next day but we didn't make it.  We figure we have all summer to get lots of time in!  Special thanks to Papaw and Jo Ann for Sydney Cate's birthday present!

No comments:

Post a Comment